JEE Advanced Result 2018 – JEE Main Topper Suraj Krishna
IIT Kanpur released the results of JEE Advanced at 10 a.m. on Sunday morning. Students can check their results by going to JEE Advanced’s official website (results.jeeadv.ac.in). This time Pranab Goyal has secured the first rank in All India from Roorkee Zone. In the girls, Menal Parakh of Delhi has topped the list. Minal has achieved the sixth rank in All India. This time, 18,138 students qualify. Candidates qualifying will now be able to take admission in 23 IITs, 31 NITs, 23IIITs and 23GFTIs.
5 Big Things About The Result
1. Two lakh 31 thousand 24 candidates were qualified for JEE Advanced, out of which, 1 lakh 55 thousand 158 gave both papers of JEE Advanced.
2. Of these 18 thousand 138 candidates qualified JEE Advanced, out of which 16 thousand 62 boys and 2 thousand 76 girls are included.
3. This year’s result is 11.7% result.
4. There are 11 thousand 279 seats this year, out of which 800 seats are reserved for girls.
5. Pranav Goyal, who was the No. 1 in All India, got the fourth rank in JEE Main. In Advanced, he got 337 out of 360.
JEE Main Topper Suraj Krishna’s 49th Rank in All India
Surya Krishna of Vijaywada topped by 350 out of 360 in JEE Main. At JEE Advanced Suraj has achieved 49th rank in All India. They got 285 out of 360. Simerpreet Singh Saluja, who got 9th rank in JEE Main, got 279 marks in Advanced and got 75th rank in All India.
Do Not Study Hours, Need Of Focus: Pranab
JEE Advanced Topper Pranab Goyal said that apart from the school, he was studying at the coaching institute. He used to study in coaching for 4-5 hours a day and then used to do self-study for 5-6 hours. He further said that he wants to study computer science from IIT Bombay. Pranab said that there is no need to study for hours to crack the exam, but it is important to focus on what you are reading.
Regular Studies, Homework Always Completed
After the result Mineral said, “I am very happy … I did not expect but got a very good rank, I did not miss homework, did not get up early in the morning, but got regular in studies. Continuation of this was continuing in studies. ” After the results came, Minal’s father became emotional. There were tears of joy in their eyes. They did not say anything in sentiment. Minal’s mother said that we never expected such a result. We said to Minial that it is good to continue reading. And the same happened. We are very happy today. Minal told that he wants to take admission in Mumbai IIT.
1,55,158 Candidates had given the JEE Advanced Exam
This year 2,31,024 candidates cleared the JEE Main exam. Only 1,60,716 of these candidates had registered for JEE Advanced. However, only 1,55,158 of these candidates had joined the paper. Of the candidates who have registered, 97,866 candidates are from ST and other reservation categories, while 62,850 candidates belonging to General category.
Reservations Of 14% For Girls
Under the reservation, every branch of IIT and NIT will have 14% seats for every category of girls. I.e. Separate 14% reservation of OBC, ST and SC in different Branches including CS, Electricals. So far, the girl students in IITs are only 8% and 18% in NITs. If compared to foreign countries, then this percentage is very low because in 49% of foreign students are studying at the Technical Institute.
How To Check Your Result
1. First of all visit the official website results.jeeadv.ac.in.
2. Here the link to the result of JEE advance will appear, click on it.
3. After this, submit your JEE Advanced registration number, birth date.
4. After doing so, the result will be open. From there, students can download their results.